Untitled Document
Partipating Nation
Asian Country European CountryOceania CountryAfrica CountrySouth America CountryNorth America CountryEastem EuropeSpecial Guest

°Ô½Ã¹° 2°Ç

Interview to the Ambassador of Peru
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2012-09-12 (¼ö) 18:06 Á¶È¸ : 2220

Interview to H.E Marcela Lopez Bravo Ambassador of Peru 

"I selected this country because I have a lot of information about Korea. I really had a personal thought about Korea" 

Her Excellency Marcela Lopez Bravo, Peruvian Ambassador to the republic of Korea has been in the country for 2 years & 8 months. Married and has 2 daughters and 2 sons. 
Peru is 1 of the member of APEC. With 1 peruvian diplomatic corp in KOICA. 
Peru has a population of 30 million. Around 3,000 Koreans are living in Peru , they are in Small enterprises. 
Peru has a 500 Peruvian Workers in Korea. Few are Married to Koreans. With 20 Peruvian students. Studying I.T, Administration, Management policies and Master's degree. 
They have 1 special center for immigration in Korea and they called it "Centro Pastoral Bumun" where they supported foreigners particularly Peruvians. 

Peru and the Republic of Korea established diplomatic relations on April 1963. The establishment of a permanent representation at the Ambassadorial level was on 1984. She knows that Korea is a very good partner of Peru. 

"In terms of work, I can say that i have a very good experience in here". She visited Andong, Daego, ulsan and so many places in Korea. 
She believes that Koreans are very good in exportation and very discipline. 
" In 15 years the country will work very fast because Koreans are very "PALE-PALE". They develop so fast and they are very proud of there country not only that, Korean women today are also like man, they can also become the 1st & 2nd Secretary of the Ministry of affairs. I am very happy." The Ambassador said. 

The Ambassador suggested that Korean parents don't need to send there son or daughter into the other country only because they want to give them knowledge about international language. 

Adding "Also I would like to share these two concerns to the Korean government. First is the hardship of foreigners to enroll there children to international private school. Especially if both or 1 parent is illegal. 
And the issuance of Korean citizenship for inter-racial children specially if the Korean mother or father doesn't want to accept the child. 

The ambassador is disappointed to Korean immigration law because they ask for payment of deportation to all Peruvian illegal workers. Where in she think that Korean need this very hard working persons. And she don't want that problem to explore. Where in Koreans did not recognized her voluntary tasks like STA, Consular affairs etc.. Just to give contribution to Korean society. "The conceptions of Koreans is hard." She said

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery