Untitled Document
Partipating Nation
Asian Country European CountryOceania CountryAfrica CountrySouth America CountryNorth America CountryEastem EuropeSpecial Guest

°Ô½Ã¹° 2°Ç

Interview to the Ambassador of Azerbaijan
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2012-10-09 (È­) 16:53 Á¶È¸ : 2124

---------------------------------
By providing direct flight the number of tourist visiting the country will increase further¡¦¡±
\
Interview to the Ambassador of Azerbaijan, H.E Rovshan Jamshidov on Sept 07, 2011 at the Embassy of Azerbaijan, Seoul

Azofficially the Republic of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Respublikas©¥) is the largest country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe,[5] it is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west, and Iran to the south. The exclave of Nakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short borderline with Turkey to the northwesterbaijan is a tork origin and it is classified with two, the Uzbekistan and turkish)
Ambassador said we have 2 states , 1 Nation.; the meaning of the word Azer –baijan is high person.The current population was range to 9 million.
The very affectionate Ambassadors was 4 years 6 months living in the country.
He said..¡± Before I went to Korea, I was Inform by other Azerbaijani about this country, that¡¯s why I knew Korea.
Korean tele novelas/ soap operas are very known in our country, Koreans are sincere and friendly, they make you feel comfortable all the time
The relationship to the elders; the young people and couples have a high respect to the elder people. I found it there are some similarities between two nations. The cleanliness of the city and the surroundings is green. I was amazed in Jeju island; Yosu island and kongju island . The Political section and democracy in Korea is very nice. The condition is very nice, I don¡¯t feel any discriminated. This nation is absolutely nice¡±
He adds ¡° There¡¯s a big differences between before and after I came here I and I found absolutely new such as philosophy, culture, opinion related to cushions.
Koreans living in Azerbaijan around 100-200, most of them are in the field of business doing textiles.
The numbers of Azerbaijani living in Korea were not totally huge compared to other countries. 7 Embassy staff. Students around 80 and absolutely excellent. Married to Koreans are 2. ¡°Whenever i look at the interracial children i feel they are mostly Koreans.¡±
The Ambassador strongly added ¡°I must thanks the government for the good relationship between Azerbaijan-Korea,
We have a very good bilateral relationship, our relationship in Economic and political ascpects are great. We have TAEKWONDO team and it is a national team coaches by Koreans. We also have JUDO. I would like to thanks the Koreans for support for our team. I think the only issue here is the Languages, then everything is fine.¡±
¡°The educational system in our country is likely the same as Korea. But we have 3 kinds of students. Full covered, supported by the government; Gots grant; Self support.
Ambassador¡¯s only wish to the government..
¡°Because every year the number of Azerbaijani tourist visiting to Korea are increasing. We don¡¯t have direct flight. In this case we need to transfer, either to Istanbul or Moscow. The 2 way airfare ticket cost about $1300 in economic class and $2,600 for Business class. Therefore I believed if we have direct flight the number of tourist visiting Korea/Azerbaijan will increase more than the previous number. And this way both countries will benefits. Therefore, my suggestion is to have an AGREEMENT between Azerbaijan-Korea to provide a direct flight.
Ambassadors final message to the Koreans. ¡°I am very happy because its my first time to be an Ambassador, before I work in Pakistan for 4 years as charge d¡¯affairs. I will never forget my experience in Korea. Thank you for your cooperation to our country. I wish that the involve officials to do more efforts. What I wish for my country is for Korea also. I wish this country will develop further¡±

Interviewed by Mr. Kwang Yul Shin, President of ICFW & i-msn newspaper

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin k Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (26)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery